What you should know before getting a dental crown
Benefits of same-day crowns from Highlands Point Dental
Are same-day crowns right for you? Schedule your CONSULTATION now!
Important factors to consider when getting a dental crown:
- Results - We stand behind our work
- Technology - Why choose same-day technology
- Experience - Expert hands you can trust
- Financing - Flexibility you can afford
- Materials - High-quality materials
- Care & Service - Putting your needs first
- Am I A Candidate? — How to know
- How to Prepare - Comprehensive evaluation
The benefits of Same-Day Crowns
Results - WE STAND BY OUR WORK
In the past, patients in need of a dental crown had to make multiple trips to the dentist — plus wear a temporary restoration for weeks in between appointments. At Highlands Point Dental, that is no longer the case!
Because we are experts with leading same-day crown technology, we can ensure a stunning result every time and further cut down your wait. Fastmill enables us to take digital impressions and mill a new restoration in our office with seldom need for a second visit. That’s right — we can plan, mill and place your crown in one appointment! With Fastmill same-day technology, we can take care of your ceramic crowns, inlay, and onlay restorative needs at maximum convenience for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our Fastmill high-tech equipment allows us to restore damaged teeth with beautiful customized ceramic crowns in a single visit, completely eliminating the need for multiple appointments over a several-weeks period.
- Scan. This laser scanning technology is not only extremely precise when capturing all of the details of your smile, but it is also safe!
- Design. After the scan, we custom-design your restoration to fit your oral condition using the chairside, computer-based design center. You can watch us design it on our monitor screen!
- Create. The customized design for your restoration is then transferred to the in-office milling unit where your restoration is made.
- Place. Shortly thereafter, our expert team will permanently place the restoration in your mouth.
Technology - why use same-day technology
Crowns are an extremely common dental procedure and have received quite the reputation for inconvenience. Traditionally, having to get a crown took weeks but Fastmill has changed that! Our highly-trained team can deliver your crown in one day. No more hassle for you!
Benefits of our Fastmill crowns:
- Treatment completed in just one day
- No multiple appointments over a several-week period
- No uncomfortable or poorly tasting impression trays
- Provides a natural-looking restoration
- Ensures a beautiful result every time
Are same-day crowns right for you?
Am I a good candidate for a Fastmill same-day crown?
If you have damaged, missing or discolored teeth and are ready to tell them goodbye, then a dental crown may be the best option for you! Dental crowns provide stable, natural and long-lasting results when delivered by the hands of caring experts.
Good candidates include patients who want to:
- Cover a discolored tooth
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking
- Restore a damaged tooth
- Support a tooth with a filling
- Cover a dental implant
- Attach a bridge